Thursday, January 19, 2012

Room Mate Agreement Forms :P

I think that we can all agree that living in the same apartment with five other girls can be quite the interesting challenge. But you have to love that awesome time of the semester when are fantastic RA comes to help us "sort out" our differences. It's so exciting to get to make a new agreement form and figure out what we all hate about each other haha. But I have to admit it's kind of nerve racking to have to bring up things that you wish would just work themselves out because you feel awkward putting other people in that situation. You know the one I'm talking about. The one where it's like I'm talking about you in front of everyone but I'm doing it vaguely so that we don't know it's you even though we actually do know it's you and now we are all staring at you intently. Ya, that's not awkward at all. No it's super awkward I was being sarcastic. But you know I have learned that people don't all live the same way. What might seem like home to one just seems chaotic and crazy to another. So my word of advice from all of this. There is no easy way to deal with anything so either forget about it or deal with it the hard way. :)
                                           Loves and Hugs -Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment