Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Our New Found Sport

So last night I went downstairs to do some laundry. I have this huge basket full of clean laundry and I realize ugh I need to go to the bathroom . . . this happens frequently. So I get to our door, on the fourth floor, and I don't have my key, because Andrea stole it. That's okay though because everyone is home so I can just knock on the door. But as I go to knock on the door there is profuse screaming coming from inside. And no one opens the door. I really really have to go to the bathroom! And all anyone wants to do is scream. The door opens, only for me to find everyone freaking out over a wasp. Fantastic. Attack of the killer bee episode 2. And who do they want to kill this bee? Me. The girl who is allergic to bees. Awesome. Well, Andrea killed it. But this is where our new found sport comes in. Ready for this? Extreme Bee Killing. ;)


Only we would need a cinder block to kill a tiny little bee. But hey she tried everything else and the wasp was apparently still twitching and we couldn't have him partially alive so she grabbed the biggest, heaviest thing she could find. A cinder block. And then of course you have to make sure it's actually dead so stand on it too. It did the job though, that wasp is deffinately dead.


Ding Dong the wasp is dead! The wicked wasp is dead! Bahahaha.
-Still Laughing, Felicia

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it was still alive and crawling around after I had smacked it repeatedly with a big envelope thing that should have killed it. That is when I used the Cinderblock to completely kill it.

    ReplyDelete