Friday, January 27, 2012

Felicia's Shoulder Angels

Don't you just love shopping when you don't have any money? We sure do. We went to Smiths today and we found out who influences Felicia in what way. Kaitlin and I are her evil shoulder angels and Jane is (of course) her good shoulder angel. Jane is not only the good shoulder angel, she is also more effective as she was able to help Felicia resist both Kaitlin and I as we tried to convincer her to buy pizza rolls.

Also this week I did something new! I donated blood! It was actually a really cool experience. It is cool to see the blood after you are done and realize that 6 minutes ago it was in your body and flowing through your veins. Felicia won't appreciate this description and probably call me creepy, but it is an interesting thought.

I was just told to write about the mall. It was, in Felicia's words, an epic adventure. We went to the mall on Monday for 'family night.' I don't really remember why we decided to go but when we went to Bath and Body Works we found out they had a 75% off sale going on . . . yeah there is no resisting $1.25 sprays. When we got home we took some pictures of all of our sprays, old and new, from Bath and Body works. It was . . . interesting . . . I didn't realize how much I had. I had the most.
                                  
                              -Smelling sweeter than ever,
                                                                  Andrea

This is my ridiculously large collection.
This is all of ours together
We also went to Claires Here are some pictures from that store.
 Kaitlin was taking stalker pictures. Also I really like that headband . . . Just sayin'
 Felicia's new facial hair. Sweet huh?
 Our new Friendship Necklaces
 We figured out what is wrong with Felicia...She is an Alien.
 The best part about these glasses, you actually can see through them.
 Jane and Me with Best Friend Bracelets
 Another Kaitlin stalker picture or Felicia being herself?
Cute ducky earrings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment