Friday, January 20, 2012

OH MY FLIPPER!!!!

Haha gotta love Felicia. She always says the funniest things like this title, "what the dozen eggs,"and "Holy Canoles." It's always interesting living with other people and getting used to their quirks. Kaitlin and Jane went home for the weekend so it's basically Felicia and me at home, plus of course Amanda and Hailey. . .but they don't really count because we never see them. Sometimes we hear their conversations though like tonight hearing random things about "when the sperm meets the egg" you don't want me to finish. OH OH OH OH OH!!! I have to tell you my happy news for today! A nice cute RM sat by me in accounting today and he was really nice, I hope he sits by me again :)  We finished the worksheet in 20 minutes and had 10 min to talk :) It was really nice to have somebody to talk to in that class.
            -Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment