Sunday, November 25, 2012

Long Days... Holidays

This last week as you all know was Thanksgiving week!!! A time filled with family, friends, turkey, mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie . . . Mine was filled with family and mashed potatoes, of course and wisdom teeth, puppy, shopping, sore throats, nursing, fever, work, studying, sleep, more work, being pulled over, pizza and cupcakes . . .
My long weekend turned into thing after thing that piled on top of everything else . . . And I might of had a panic attack . . . just a small one you know, a few minutes of outright sobbing, can't catch your breath...
Andrea and Felicia have been writing on the calender everyday for what they're thankful for, and earlier I had such a hard time finding something to be thankful for.
But I have so much to be thankful for . . .
Loving family
Kind friends
Amazing coworkers
My bed
Pillows that smell like home
My car (not working brake light and all)
Warm blankets
Clean clothes
Good movies
Mashed potatoes
Cupcakes
Pizza
Chips
Phones
Computers
Milk
Cheese
Pjs
Fuzzy socks . . .
I hope you all get the picture.

Anyway I hope that all of you had an amazing Thanksgiving, surrounded by family and that you are all at least ten pounds heavier than you were on Monday.

                                          Thankful for life,
                                                                    Kaitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment