Sunday, November 11, 2012

How's School?

So, how is school going? Dumbest question ever. There are really only two answers to it, and most people find one not as acceptable as the other. So I can say, good, which is boring but expected or I could say, bad, which is not so boring but also very unexpected and causes unwanted concern and questions. So, then why do people ask me this stupid question? You know what I'm going to say, even if I am lying. Goodness humans, use your thinking skills. This is why I have concluded that the next time someone asks me this question I'm going to respond "Oh, ya know I was first attacked by a pack of angry wolves at the beginning of the semester and things just went down hill from there, which leads me to last weekend, I may or may not have launched a torpedo at the University, so I guess my follow up question is, 'What school?'"
                                 -Planning a Detonation, Felicia.

No comments:

Post a Comment