Saturday, April 21, 2012

Counting the days

Holy cow!! The year went by so fast . . . although I've been counting down the days for a while. There is only one week left of class . . . only one week!! Then finals and moving . . . As in Felicia's post she, Andrea and I are going to be living together for the summer and Jane will be going back home . . . we will miss her, it will feel sort of strange without her there . . . She is the most responsible of the three of us. There are however people I won't miss . . . I'm not going to name names but . . . yeah.
Any how just thought I should post before dead week here on campus . . .
                                                                      Moving For The Win
                                                                                                -Kaitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment