Friday, February 3, 2012

Elders Quorum Zumba

So if you couldn't tell from Felicia's post Kaitlin, Jane, and I went home for the weekend. My family and I went to the U of U gymnastics tournament and one of the songs they played was All the Single Ladies, that reminded me of Divine Comedy so I went home and I showed my Mom and Dad and Brother a couple of the songs from them. Unfortunately they didn't think they were as funny as I do. Lamesauce . . . but, because I know my roommates will appreciate it I am posting one of my favorites. Elders Quorum Zumba!!! P.S. maybe it will Cheer Felicia up a bit.
              
                Missing people who understand my humor,
                                                                          Andrea

1 comment:

  1. hahaha you need to come home so we can watch hilarious videos together!!! :)

    ReplyDelete