Wednesday, January 16, 2013

In Male Perspective

I won't pretend to understand men. Because it is impossible. I will keep to the female species. However, it was quite entertaining to listen to a conversation on the bus between two men discussing their wives pregnancies. I've only ever heard women discuss pregnancy before. It's usually something men will tune out or change the subject on, but having heard their perspective I now know why. The phrase "we had to keep her well fed" reminds me very much of a dog, yet this man was using it to describe his wife. Now, I find this delightfully hilarious, it only makes me curious as to how his wife would feel about this? Haha, oh dear. Well, ya know, if you planned on having a private conversation maybe you shouldn't have done it on the bus. And if you wanted everyone to hear (and maybe secretly be entertained) you succeeded, I was definitely entertained.
                               -Hoping to be "well fed" when I'm pregnant, Felicia.

No comments:

Post a Comment