Sunday, May 27, 2012

Visitors!

Well, I have officially moved in. Well actually I moved in a few weeks ago . . . but thats besides the point. In case you are all wondering, we have found the solution to our boring white walls. We started a quote wall. It is pretty sad at the moment but as we are always saying odd or funny things I am pretty sure it will become pretty impressive. On another note I think there is something wrong with Felicia and I. The other night we were watching a movie you know just enjoying the night when our door opens and two boys step in. Do we know these boys? No. Well not as far as we know because they are completely covered in black body suits that are over their faces. Do they say anything? No. They just come in and sit down and start watching for a few minuts. Do we do anything about this? Yes, We just laugh. Somehow I don't think this is the proper reaction when two strange men walk into our apartment. It's a college town, that makes it all better right?
Not sure whether to keep laughing or call 911
-Andrea

1 comment: