Thursday, March 15, 2012

Broken Chins and Seizing Friends

What an adventure! Over spring break Felicia, Kaitlin, Jane, and I went Ice Skating with some friends back home. It was a joyful experience...kind of. We were doing just fine for about an hour just skating around, talking, and having a good time, That is until Jane, Felicia and I notice that Kaitlin has tripped and split her chin on the Ice. So we go with the person who works there to get a band-aid and stuff and we are sitting there just fine. I am sitting by Felicia's friend Megan and suddenly she starts to shake and move funny and I was super confused until it gets worse and then I move and we realize...oh she is having a seizure... She apparently doesn't like the sight of blood and faints and has siezures when she's around it. Moral of the Story if you don't like blood don't go into a little room with a friend who is bleeding.
Not sure whether to laugh or be shocked,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment